• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WarZ Server Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find working-server files on the site.

Please help me...

warz.sql, breezenet.sql vs.?? there isn't any director in the files :S

Please somebody re-upload working server files on the mega

+rep++++++++

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro, but what's this? :) is there warz.sql, breezernet.sql files in zip?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, this compressed database

These files are only more "organized" and breezernet.sql and warz.sql are in Database_SQL_Files.rar

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay bro thanks :) Can I create the warZ server with this files?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for files! Is this where all the files needed for the installation of the game?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed the game with this files thanks @ProdiiG, but I can't update my server. How can I update my server. I can't open the Studio.exe in vps, because 3d card not installed. how can I solve this problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed the game with this files thanks @ProdiiG, but I can't update my server. How can I update my server. I can't open the Studio.exe in vps, because 3d card not installed. how can I solve this problem.

For you to use the Studio.exe, will have to be on your own computer (You will need to edit the map on your machine and then send to the VPS)

And to update your game, you have to edit some things from source code, an example is the amount of experience you earn by killing a Zombie, among other.

Is always looking for tutorials that area always something interesting there!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to install all files on my computer? database, visual studio, directXs, IIS?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to install all files on my computer? database, visual studio, directXs, IIS?

Yes, you have to install both in your computer as the VPS

PS: If you use Windows 8, will have to use Navicat as just giving a "mismatch" SQL Server R2 SP1 (He will display the database "Warz", just SQLEXPRESS in SQL Server Configuration Manager)

If you have any questions, I'll make a tutorial in Portuguese to help him in something (sorry, I found none in English)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro, I'll try set up the server my computer. :(

is there another way?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, you have to install both in your computer as the VPS

PS: If you use Windows 8, will have to use Navicat as just giving a "mismatch" SQL Server R2 SP1 (He will display the database "Warz", just SQLEXPRESS in SQL Server Configuration Manager)

If you have any questions, I'll make a tutorial in Portuguese to help him in something (sorry, I found none in English)

Thank you for help :cool:
But in my files "RSUpdate and site" does not exist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back