• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WarZ SWF's Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All in one file
FLA, SWF, ActionScript 3.0, Flash 11.4
Was removed as you do not need to decompile the SWF files, you only need to Open the swf in Sothink Decompiler and edit inside the application. Doing so makes the swf file still usable, if you decompile, it will not work properly.
Sorry for not catching the link still here sooner. I've too many posts to catch them all.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats correct and exactly what it should be.
Flash FrontEnd which is all the swf for the Client.

Server admins that know exactly what their doing should use this, if you don't know why its here or what its for, I highly recommend leaving it alone.

Creator of Code
Reaction score
Will it work with flash 11.5?

All i get is all the graphics on top of eachother and no actionscripts. (Im a flash noob)

Reaction score
Again, this is not for the general community member.
This is specifically for those that are quite versed in utilizing action script, fla source files, swf's and understand how they are used with the source code provided by Vusion.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No use to me, because I understand nothing of Flash or action script. But I'm looking forward what nice stuff pops up because of this. Nice work! :)

Reactions: DNC
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's really helpfull if u try to invoke to a Flash script. I've managed (thanks to the extracted SWF's) to get the Skill System, Server Rentals, GC Transaction Log, and much more, working

You seem to be the hero of this board. I think we have to build you a statue soon xD

Harro
Reaction score
For part 8 its just telling me its damaged and i cannot extract it, i've tried winrar/7z any suggestions?

Reaction score
Part 8? What are you referring to? If your trying to download the files I released... Please go to the correct thread and READ IT.
You need to make your own Mega account and copy it over to your own account not from mine..... It's fully documented on this step if you read it.
This topic is SWF's Stay on topic, there is only 1 SWF file on my Mega.

PS It isn't on my end, the files work perfect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is to modify the menu? Where do I modify the LoadingScreen?
When I open the file FrontEnd, the part of the menu is only survivors

wtf - WarZ SWF's Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do I open. SVF file to insert my image?

Reaction score
FLA, SWF, ActionScript 3.0, Flash 11.4
Was removed as you do not need to decompile the SWF files, you only need to Open the swf in Sothink Decompiler and edit inside the application. Doing so makes the swf file still usable, if you decompile, it will not work properly.
Sorry for not catching the link still here sooner. I've too many posts to catch them all.

Use Sothink to examine the contents of the files and edit pictures Inside the application.
Another good application for viewing the action script to see how it is fully working is: JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
No recompiling is not going to be successful, but you can definitely see the scripts and how to work with them by opening the swf files in one of these apps.

Added this post 1 week after the fact, due to getting a "Like" on a post with a link that I forgot to remove.
Techniques are mentioned here in this post for what you can / can not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back