• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Was bored IRL and made..

Reaction score
Hi all,

so i was bored irl, and started looking for something to do, and came up to do something with Pepakura and am making the helmet from Shredder from TMNT.

1044172_10201520727526884_186596182_n - Was bored IRL and made.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Sorry for the mess in the picture :p

This is what i got for now..

Update:

8446_10201521724991820_1939621109_n - Was bored IRL and made.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Finished for now Mouth is kind of misplaced, gotta fix that :p
Now some finishing touches to do on it ^^

Glad with the outcome, and was fun to do, since it's my first time doing something like this. Did a total of 5 hours on it though, since i worked with really hard paper which was hard to fold for some parts xD

Hope this is the right section to do, my apologies if not :s

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back