Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WdMadrigal (Desert Land) V17

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! Im just releasing Desert Map from kyubi..Since The Kalgas Lair is too buggy I put out some of the monster from that dungueon and add it to desert land...i fix the tunnel too so that you may teleport to the desert land from grassland..i also fix the glitchy look of the desert...You may challenge Kalgas In the Desert without teleporting to the kalgas lair dungeon...Hope you like it!

PICTURES:
JhonatanLarua - WdMadrigal (Desert Land) V17 - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

PS: PUT YOUR OWN .dyo file ...XD!

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks really nice, but add more details. Bitches love details.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i get to desert land sir?
sorry for this stupid question :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi guys! Im just releasing Desert Map from kyubi..Since The Kalgas Lair is too buggy I put out some of the monster from that dungueon and add it to desert land...i fix the tunnel too so that you may teleport to the desert land from grassland..i also fix the glitchy look of the desert...You may challenge Kalgas In the Desert without teleporting to the kalgas lair dungeon...Hope you like it!

PICTURES:
JhonatanLarua - WdMadrigal (Desert Land) V17 - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

PS: PUT YOUR OWN .dyo file ...XD!

I know i'm askin too much, but could you please point out what's the necessary file for desert land ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir i got two problems,1-I get into the pass to the desert,2- i can't get in the behemoth cave(somebody can pass to me the code of the PartyDugeon.lua complete?)

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wonder, in which part is this made by you?
Well, I dont really understand what you or kyubi did edit..
this world has always worked for me with no probmel / lagg or bugs or glitches...

well, I guess you just had to release something ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder, in which part is this made by you?
Well, I dont really understand what you or kyubi did edit..
this world has always worked for me with no probmel / lagg or bugs or glitches...

well, I guess you just had to release something ;)

oh common men your flaming again...your too fawkin too pro to tell what is the difference of kyubi work and my work..well there is no problem..the problem is your too much pro...your my idol!

Back