• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

We definitely need a private server for Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
people, this game has been out for 4 years. why isn't there any yet?

this is a great game with a great job system reminiscent of final fantasy tactics. if you haven't tried this game already, i suggest you do.

i'll kiss the feet of the one who makes a private server for this game :eek:tt1:

domo people, speak up! :thumbup1:

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You wont get files faste by bumping. And i dont see where this game should be any better than all the other rpgs.
Only because of an unique job system ? hmm. If this is all you want from rpgs then join Lotro this has a good one :D:
Btw if you wnat the serverfiles then you should start to work for them. I bet there will be nobody that leaks them for free ( as 90% of the files in here are just found on some chinese or korean websites )
Maybe you should try chinese google for that :wink:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol id like to see a dream of mirror, ether saga ot even asda story

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*thread necro*

I've recently started playing DOMO again, and I'm thinking about starting a project to create a private server, or at least start reversing packet structures. My time is very limited (school,work,kids), and my reverse engineering skills are still pretty fresh, but I think I have enough know how to make this happen.

I've previously cracked the packet encryption and created a simple sniffer, but I think this will require a major rewrite, as I'd like to make it more user friendly and hopefully add in some support so members from the community can help with packet structure reversing.

I'm mostly posting here to see if anyone is still interested, and I'm possibly looking for other skilled developers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*thread necro*

I've recently started playing DOMO again, and I'm thinking about starting a project to create a private server, or at least start reversing packet structures. My time is very limited (school,work,kids), and my reverse engineering skills are still pretty fresh, but I think I have enough know how to make this happen.

I've previously cracked the packet encryption and created a simple sniffer, but I think this will require a major rewrite, as I'd like to make it more user friendly and hopefully add in some support so members from the community can help with packet structure reversing.

I'm mostly posting here to see if anyone is still interested, and I'm possibly looking for other skilled developers.

yeahhh lemme know if i can help with anything. i have no in-depth knowledge but i have set up a bunch of private servers for other games. goodluck!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i woud be wanting to help, i know c# and already have a bit experience bout writing servers. im currently stuck on my own project, and so im looking for something to do and learn from it. if i can be any help let me know or tell me a place where we can communicate to get this running.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
people, this game has been out for 4 years. why isn't there any yet?

this is a great game with a great job system reminiscent of final fantasy tactics. if you haven't tried this game already, i suggest you do.

i'll kiss the feet of the one who makes a private server for this game :eek:tt1:

domo people, speak up! :thumbup1:

no we don't

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DoMo servers will be closed for good on June 30th as announced :glare: Sad but true so if anyone wants to keep it alive make private server if you can:closedeyes:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i rather have s4 league... it's way way way better than half the rpgs

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still *very* slowly reversing the DOMO client with some success. If I decide not to take up a private server project (still way to limited on time for this at this point) I'll at least release the info I have so far, and hopefully someone can pick it up from there.

-Mark

Upvote 0
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm still *very* slowly reversing the DOMO client with some success. If I decide not to take up a private server project (still way to limited on time for this at this point) I'll at least release the info I have so far, and hopefully someone can pick it up from there.

-Mark

Might be interested in this project, depending on how many other developers would be involved.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might be interested in this project, depending on how many other developers would be involved.

If you were to work on this, what aspects of the project would you like to work on? Server emulator, packet structure reversing, misc file reversing, game logic, etc... Preferred programming languages?

From a quick search of the forms it seems you likely have more experience in this than me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back