Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon Rarity Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put the Hera source weapons rarity system but the stats are showing duplicates on the items, I poked through the code but I couldn't find where I can fix it, could you help me?

I would also like to know how I can get armor to be dropped with status as well or a way to add them.

Inactive
Reaction score
I put the Hera source weapons rarity system but the stats are showing duplicates on the items, I poked through the code but I couldn't find where I can fix it, could you help me?

I would also like to know how I can get armor to be dropped with status as well or a way to add them.

I don't have time to check the source right now but most likely the duplication issue is due to WndManager.cpp with the bonus display being added more then once.

Have you tried checking this system against other sources that have it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have time to check the source right now but most likely the duplication issue is due to WndManager.cpp with the bonus display being added more then once.

Have you tried checking this system against other sources that have it?

Already fixed, i forgot to update here. Now i have an issue with database, my database dont save when i got one Item with rarity, I've already check all database source but dindnt find any issue, and got no error on debug. This is the error:

query:{call CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000001','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?, 0, 0, 0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Procedure or function CHARACTER_STR has too many arguments specified.
//================================================================================================================

I have to put something on database?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back