Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]aeroCMS (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: aeroCMS

headies. im growing it too haha. i also just bought a 20 bag a couple hours ago while i was out ;) lots and lots of weed will be what codes aero.

dammmn doesn't look like it. I'm gonna blame the bad lighting haha and I can't code when I'm high nothing gets done \: and it's hard to find a time to smoke when you're 16 and live with your rents.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@Trahb, yeah the lighting looks bad but it's nice and crystally :) with red hair lol just look closely. and i hopefully will be buying an ounce of headies soon.. just need a lot of money o.o.. so i bought a 20bag of mids earlier lmao. i am 17, almost 18, with my parents and i just lock my door, open my window, and light up my home-made bong ;), then i usually play xbox or code lmao.

@iAkira, i upload pic of cms ;) see it? the cms smells nice.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Murad and I have decided to not show this CMS at all during development. Adds more anticipation and such :) Just be patient and you'll be happy when we release it. <3
well maybeh =p
hope it comes out before august <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Trahb, yeah the lighting looks bad but it's nice and crystally :) with red hair lol just look closely. and i hopefully will be buying an ounce of headies soon.. just need a lot of money o.o.. so i bought a 20bag of mids earlier lmao. i am 17, almost 18, with my parents and i just lock my door, open my window, and light up my home-made bong ;), then i usually play xbox or code lmao.

20bag = an eighth of mids there right? ahhh i'd love to smoke that in a night. and i couldn't do that my parents would definitely smell the smoke haha i gotta make older friends with apartments n poop. big hassle just to smoke.
getting back on topic, I think you should update the progress? :D Last update was 2 months ago.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

20bag = an eighth of mids there right? ahhh i'd love to smoke that in a night. and i couldn't do that my parents would definitely smell the smoke haha i gotta make older friends with apartments n poop. big hassle just to smoke.
getting back on topic, I think you should update the progress? :D Last update was 2 months ago.

yeah 1/8th and i'm bout to light up right now and get to work on aero. ;) we're just basically coding all of the structural stuff and as we progress we'll work on the looks and fun stuff :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yesss. Mom left. Home alone. Rolled a doobie with my brother and his friend n cruised that poop. high mids, n i'm high as hell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yesss. Mom left. Home alone. Rolled a doobie with my brother and his friend n cruised that poop. high mids, n i'm high as hell

haha nice bro. i smoked almost the rest of my headies earlier on cam with murad ;) ask him haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back