Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]aeroCMS (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: aeroCMS

Yeah, I provided a demo a few months ago showing some functions off. The template seen though was created by me just to organize it better for myself to work. Murawd handles the styling and stuff, as well as some coding.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah, i provided a demo a few months ago showing some functions off. The template seen though was created by me just to organize it better for myself to work. Murawd handles the styling and stuff, as well as some coding.

i w4nt pr3vu na0

:)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

SHOW ME AT LEAST A LIL PREVIEW :O
like show us a part of the cms that will be something to look forward for =PP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I was joking about the preview in case you didn't notice.. I wasn't sure if the stupid text gave it away or not. :) But is your August completion still looking realistic? Or are you on track to finish earlier/later?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It WILL be released August 25th, or possibly August 16th. And no one has seen the template, only Murad and I. Google cache wouldn't show anything you want to see.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice. That last post was my 100th, too :D

Oh and I have a little question..
You know when you have a login/register form, in Chrome it gives it a crappy style with like a yellow background and that beveled border (forget what it's actually called).

How do i get rid of that poop? I've tried EVERYTHING with CSS, and can't get it..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You know when you have a login/register form, in Chrome it gives it a crappy style with like a yellow background and that beveled border (forget what it's actually called).

How do i get rid of that poop? I've tried EVERYTHING with CSS, and can't get it..

I'm not exactly sure if you can. That seems to be a style in Chrome settings, for remembered information. I'll look into it. And congratulations on your 100th post, haha. Next stop - 1,000.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm not exactly sure if you can. That seems to be a style in Chrome settings, for remembered information. I'll look into it. And congratulations on your 100th post, haha. Next stop - 1,000.

You may need to use a Reset CSS to reduce browser inconsistencies, things like the orange/yellow border in Chrome. Just needs to be the first CSS the browser reads and the border should be gone.

<-- More Info

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You may need to use a Reset CSS to reduce browser inconsistencies, things like the orange/yellow border in Chrome. Just needs to be the first CSS the browser reads and the border should be gone.

<-- More Info

That's a clever idea, but the problem is I can't figure out what's causing the yellow in the first place. I use
Code:
input
{
    background-color: #FFF;
}

but it has no effect when the keywords "username" and "password" are used near or in the text boxes. I think it has to do with the Browser's settings |:

If you figure it out, by all means share :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

That's a clever idea, but the problem is I can't figure out what's causing the yellow in the first place. I use
Code:
input
{
    background-color: #FFF;
}

but it has no effect when the keywords "username" and "password" are used near or in the text boxes. I think it has to do with the Browser's settings |:

If you figure it out, by all means share :)

Is it really that big of a big deal? o.o

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

lol=P hppefully this is ready soon

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Now i can count on you when my days seems a little like a rainbow.

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice demo xD I forgot my speakers were turned up loud and I just woke up, agh I'm awake now D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back