• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Web]aeroCMS (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: aeroCMS

Brightness and contrast didn't make it work well for me, i found another tool that makes it easy too see, too bad josh blurred all of the text xD Anyways good job on layout (basic positioning) and color scheme ;)

I figured people would try to get past the black layer, so I blurred the witch, too. :) I'm not very good at XHTML/CSS so hopefully people still like it!

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Joshoo you should give the link to your svn ;] I wanna see itt.. Btw did you even use the ideas that other people and I said at the first page that will be in the cms?

We could give you the link, wouldn't matter. It's private.

You're fired.

Lol, jk :)

To expand on this, I didn't QUIT. I'm just going to be busy with a lot of other things, and this will have to be a midnight activity for me.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If our love was a fairytale, I would charge in and rescue you. On a yacht, baby, we would sail to a island where we'd say I do.

And if we had babies, they would look like you. It'd be so beautiful if that came true. You don't even know how very special you are.

You leave me breathless. You're everything good in my life. You leave me breathless. I still can't believe that you're mine. You just walked out of one of my dreams. So beautiful, you're leaving me breathless.

And if our love was a story book we would meet on the very page. The last chapter would be about how I'm thankful for the life we've made. And if we had babies they would have your life. I would fall deeper watching you give life. You don't even know how very special you are.

You leave me breathless. You're everything good in my life. You leave me breathless. I still can't believe that you're mine. You just walked out of one of my dreams. So beautiful, you're leaving me..

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me; you're like an angel. The thing that I feel is stronger than love, believe me; you're something special. I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me, but all I can do is try every day of my life.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ultra bumpy ;) 29 dayz left ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its Releasing Around My B-Day. Thx For The Present :D

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Estimated Date Release:2011

Why work for nearly a year on something public and free by yourself? Especially if it's a private server community too...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Why work for nearly a year on something public and free by yourself? Especially if it's a private server community too...

To learn. I'm doing this to get better at web development since this will be what I do for a career. Plus, I go for perfection and I refuse to release something that's not to it's best ability.

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It's a learning experience man.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm debating whether or not I should show you guys a screenshot.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

20 bucks this will never be released ;)

That's actually very likely. Considering the fact that there's really no motive to release it. But I will do my best to get it done and release it for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back