• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web/GFX Designer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for Admin/GM Position in a RO Server, as a webdesigner.The server needs to be stable and populated.

About me

I'm a Webdesigner, with slightly over 6+ Years of Experience, in Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I can't code full PHP scripts, but I'm good with dealing with PHP Scripts and MySQL related stuff. I quit Ragnarok Online about a year ago, working on Online RPG Projects and Freelancing,

I usually sell custom webdesigns for about $95USD - $200USD, never less than $95USD atleast.
My skills have improved considerably since I stopped working with RO Servers.
Recently, I reinstalled Ragnarok Online, and have been looking for a server to work for.

I'm not looking for a completely new server to work for, preferably one which already has a stable Server, Web server and at least 100 Players online at a time at peak hours.

Experience
  • 6+ Years of Photoshop experience
  • 6+ Years of HTML Coding experience.
  • Worked in the following Ragnarok Online Servers;
    - ShockwaveRO (Ex-top Super HR PvP Server)
    - UmiRO (Short term server)
    - RagezoneRO (Old Official Ragezone Ragnarok Server)

Portfolio
These are very outdated, and as I've said, my skills have improved much since then.

-The homepage of a Naruto Online RPG in development, I'm the owner of the game, the main spriter and GFX Designer.

-A cheap webdesign job from a Ragnarok Online server, 95USD if I remember right. Didn't really put much effort into it.

-A W.I.P design for Slime Online 2, another game project, I don't own it though.

-A webdesign for Squeebs, a 2D-Sidescroller game I'm helping develop, its a little inactive atm.

Magdreamer - Web/GFX Designer Available - RaGEZONE Forums

-A design for LataleFan, my Latale Fansite which never launched.

ShockwaveRO Website:

CelestRO Website: (Old ShockwaveRO Subserver)

-A webdesign for a server that never got released.

ShockwaveRO Loading Screen Design:

Next Level Online Webdesign:

UntitledMS Radio

UntitledMS Website

ShockwaveRO Topsite Banner:

-A Quick-old Promo Video for ShockwaveRO.

Important Note
Really, I'm capable of much, much better webdesign than any of the above, for more examples you can contact me, I have some webdesigns I'd rather not post publicly for now.

While I am looking for freelance jobs, I would much rather work full-time on a server.

Contact me
The only way you should contact me is right on this forum through PM, or adding me on MSN.
MSN: Magdreamer(AT)hotmail.com
Works on Yahoo! Messenger as well.

Please do consider my application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back