Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WEB]Newduel Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am a new user in ragezone but do not participate much .. Just watch and learn haha ..
I'm developing a website for Java GunZ area (jsp) ..
I developed the layout and scripts. The website is full responsive. I'll let some features of my website and a video .. Review and suggestions are welcome.

ps (Website in portuguese, is my language hue// sry my bad english :( )
>> I'm not design! <<

• Features for Developers

- Website full responsive
- Pattern MVC (Model View Controller)
- Singleton (reuse connections to the database)
- All CRUD treated with PreparedStatement (SQL Injection protection)
- HTML5 / CSS3 (most purposes site were made with css3)
- New structure
- Bootstrap to help using the concept MobileFirst
- Running on all platforms (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.).
- Filters and treatment quality, to prevent any intrusion or use of bugs.

• Features for Users

- Registration System (100%)
- Avatar System with Profile (100%)
- Search system other profiles (100%)
- System users updates (100%)
- Store System (70%)
- System sales / purchase Characters (0%)
- System clans (0%)
- Ranking System (50%)
- Offers System (0%)
- Other news / pictures will be posted in the future.

• Video (720p)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Things I like:
1. Responsive
2. Modern
4. Sweet animations

Very nice.
Though, I really hope there's an english version for this.
Btw, are you Wonc?

--
Oh wait, there's no AJAX implementations, are there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Things I like:
1. Responsive
2. Modern
4. Sweet animations

Very nice.
Though, I really hope there's an english version for this.
Btw, are you Wonc?

--
Oh wait, there's no AJAX implementations, are there?

Yes, am I xD

--

I'll put a multilanguage system soon ..
No, I'm not thinking about ajax right now. Most effects are being made with css3 and some with jquery :D

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score

wow.

Yes, am I xD

--

I'll put a multilanguage system soon ..
No, I'm not thinking about ajax right now. Most effects are being made with css3 and some with jquery :D

AJAX is not doing effects, but it can handle requests.

showing a fadein on each fcking page load is annoying as poop.

I wonder how secure this is..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wow.

AJAX is not doing effects, but it can handle requests.

showing a fadein on each fcking page load is annoying as poop.

I wonder how secure this is..

Ajax is not taking effect because it has not ajax.

I do not see how something annoying, but no problem, I create a button where the User can set whether to keep the fadein or not.

Yes, it is safe. Just not be developed in php, since breaking any hacking based on public sites. Off I'm doing many filters, just to not have danger. Of course nothing is 100% safe, but I'm taking too long to complete the site just because I'm thinking about protection.

- Bootstrap to help using the concept MobileFirst

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ajax is not taking effect because it has not ajax.

Learn English
Get A Grade on English Test
Re-read what I said.

I do not see how something annoying, but no problem, I create a button where the User can set whether to keep the fadein or not.

You create a button to disable or enable a css transition? So you're echoing the css with php?

Yes, it is safe. Just not be developed in php, since breaking any hacking based on public sites. Off I'm doing many filters, just to not have danger. Of course nothing is 100% safe, but I'm taking too long to complete the site just because I'm thinking about protection.

Then what is it programmed in?

So you take too long on finishing a website because you are thinking about protecting it but not actually protecting it,
while, in my opinion, protection should be part of your programming style in the first place.

While programming > add protection, Not afterwards..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learn English
Get A Grade on English Test
Re-read what I said.

You create a button to disable or enable a css transition? So you're echoing the css with php?

Then what is it programmed in?

So you take too long on finishing a website because you are thinking about protecting it but not actually protecting it,
while, in my opinion, protection should be part of your programming style in the first place.

While programming > add protection, Not afterwards..

I did not say in no time I'll leave protections for later. Already heard of the MVC pattern? All my systems I've done so far in this site, already with all the protection and filter.
I said I'll take a long time to complete because LOSE LONG TIME FOCUSING ON FILTERS (PROTECTION).

___

php? learn english too. ((jsp.equals("java")) ? "re-read the post" : "stop being ignorant")
you know Less? study ^^

----

There are several ways to disable a function in css. First, I can remove the transition of my css and write it using events in jquery.
I said I can make a button to turn off the effect fade pages, did not say how I will do this D:

-----

and yes, I need learn english :(

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did not say in no time I'll leave protections for later. Already heard of the MVC pattern? All my systems I've done so far in this site, already with all the protection and filter.
I said I'll take a long time to complete because LOSE LONG TIME FOCUSING ON FILTERS (PROTECTION).

Do you even learned to program? MVC doesn't mean it's protected, it's a way of organising and programming.

php? learn english too. ((jsp.equals("java")) ? "re-read the post" : "stop being ignorant")
you know Less? study ^^

Are you stupid?

There are several ways to disable a function in css. First, I can remove the transition of my css and write it using events in jquery.
I said I can make a button to turn off the effect fade pages, did not say how I will do this D:

That's not what I meant you stupid, I was asking about the way you want to store it, and css is fired BEFORE jquery, so if you want to disable the transition with jquery while it's already fired, it will still happen...

and yes, I need learn english :(

And you need some common sense.

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Let him done it in his own way, Jurien I remeber your projects in the past, so don't do this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you even learned to program? MVC doesn't mean it's protected, it's a way of organising and programming.
Because it is a form of organization has a development order. We start with the interface layer, then to DAO layer, where are developed filters and functions (especially the issue of preventing SQL Injection (PreparedStatement)).
We have the BO layer which will be called the Servlets, which will also have other filters.
"Good practices". Different projects in PHP I see the GunZ area, where there is very Oriented Programming poop, the programmer is filling include, in java the appearance (html) only receives data, NEVER any connection class or objects appear in a jsp page. And the JSP page is the last to be made. At least for me, that I am not a designer, but a developer. And as I'm doing all the work, follow this order, which is the right one for me.

(google translate)

And you need some common sense..
-ego

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let him done it in his own way, Jurien I remeber your projects in the past, so don't do this.

I'm not ashamed, as I can pretty much proof I've learned from douchebags like myself back in those days.

Because it is a form of organization has a development order. We start with the interface layer, then to DAO layer, where are developed filters and functions (especially the issue of preventing SQL Injection (PreparedStatement)).
We have the BO layer which will be called the Servlets, which will also have other filters.
"Good practices". Different projects in PHP I see the GunZ area, where there is very Oriented Programming poop, the programmer is filling include, in java the appearance (html) only receives data, NEVER any connection class or objects appear in a jsp page. And the JSP page is the last to be made. At least for me, that I am not a designer, but a developer. And as I'm doing all the work, follow this order, which is the right one for me.

Still not the actual meaning of MVC...

holla @ me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back