• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Web] PwnedCMS

:)
Reaction score
It would be good if you add a login system.. and btw, how can i add news?.. Because i tried by database and it always gives me errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wat the hell .. Thank dude and all its working perfectly u did a great job but i cant edit the front page all it says is this
Table 'odinms.website_news' doesn't exist on the 'Home' page.. and i cant edit or change it to make it say what i want it to say.. lol.. anyway is their anyway i can edit to make it say what i want it to say?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wat the hell .. Thank dude and all its working perfectly u did a great job but i cant edit the front page all it says is this
Table 'odinms.website_news' doesn't exist on the 'Home' page.. and i cant edit or change it to make it say what i want it to say.. lol.. anyway is their anyway i can edit to make it say what i want it to say?

Execute the SQL tables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Execute the SQL tables.

I did i exexcuted everything in the 'SQL' folder.. wich is only the 'Pwned.SQL' and Index isnt an SQL file so it cant be executed

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is your schema by any chance called "odinms"?

Code:
'odinms.website_news'

If not, rename it in the Pwned config files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My dataBase is called odinms . . whats my schema? information_schema? i gotta rename that?.. lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone reply please...

Sooooo no reply ..?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really took a huge liking to this CMS and redesigned it myself for my server. I love it's clean look and its simplicity. Sometimes little is better.

Great CMS!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow i see alot of people with this cms now, great work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very Great CMS , gotta hand it to you bro. but my rankings is a bit glitchy and i was wondering if someone could help. Heres an SS
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] Can anyone help?

Back