• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web Site full

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Web Site full Release

i having problem with the ryl1 web, it seem only local can use and im using it in a webhosting it give me error cant connect to odbc ==. any fix here?

stuck here and totally out of ideal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i having problem with the ryl1 web, it seem only local can use and im using it in a webhosting it give me error cant connect to odbc ==. any fix here?

stuck here and totally out of ideal

I can use it with out any error man :)
Just setup Config file correctly man .
But, i suggest you just use normal website which don't use odbc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you give me link or if u warm hearted can you help me setting it in my hosting :( i was totally lost at here for almost a week ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

can you give me link or if u warm hearted can you help me setting it in my hosting :( i was totally lost at here for almost a week ...

Hmmm, im not sure if i could help you there .
I'll think it man .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone can help me setup the RYL1 web, if fully working I will pay you.

Back