• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Web] SmartPixel website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I've been doing lots of thing except for my own webpage.. so I decided to NOT make only a web for show portfolio, services, etc.
Those things are kinda useless, if you visit my webpage is only for one reason :p
Anyway, is small BUT every 2 month the page will change for another with OTHER 3D-Animated character.

In this case, I used Batman's model for one reason. Unreal Engine games are quite easy to "stole" meshes. But I've to do lot of work for rigging it again, re-skin and etc.
The final render is thanks to V-Ray, and all the work is made in 3dsmax of course. Also, i'll use characters from MMORPG games, like Aion.. GunZ, etc. Is possible with ANY DirectX / OpenGL game.

Is animated so, you can only see it in my webpage

.: SmartPixel - Professional Web and 3D Design :.

I've been off for a while, this is my little 'return'. Hope you like it.

PD: Had to say that the swf is 2mb size. =P

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I think to mix things up you should switch the batman for something else every week or two, and have a arrow or something allow your users to switch through it.

That'd be pretty nice, but anyways not a bad site. Although I am not a fan of the hover effects on your contact button.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never failed to impress me and I doubt if you'll ever fail. :)
Great stuff there again m8. Sexy work. :)

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its really not NEW,

The logo is what you created for killer for ak47 a while ago.
And other than a silly batman standing around its just like the old site just a slightly light blue tone.

Really a dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back