Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] SmartPixel website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I've been doing lots of thing except for my own webpage.. so I decided to NOT make only a web for show portfolio, services, etc.
Those things are kinda useless, if you visit my webpage is only for one reason :p
Anyway, is small BUT every 2 month the page will change for another with OTHER 3D-Animated character.

In this case, I used Batman's model for one reason. Unreal Engine games are quite easy to "stole" meshes. But I've to do lot of work for rigging it again, re-skin and etc.
The final render is thanks to V-Ray, and all the work is made in 3dsmax of course. Also, i'll use characters from MMORPG games, like Aion.. GunZ, etc. Is possible with ANY DirectX / OpenGL game.

Is animated so, you can only see it in my webpage

I've been off for a while, this is my little 'return'. Hope you like it.

PD: Had to say that the swf is 2mb size. =P

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I think to mix things up you should switch the batman for something else every week or two, and have a arrow or something allow your users to switch through it.

That'd be pretty nice, but anyways not a bad site. Although I am not a fan of the hover effects on your contact button.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never failed to impress me and I doubt if you'll ever fail. :)
Great stuff there again m8. Sexy work. :)

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its really not NEW,

The logo is what you created for killer for ak47 a while ago.
And other than a silly batman standing around its just like the old site just a slightly light blue tone.

Really a dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back