• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Webdesign] RaGECRAFT v3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Made in.. perhaps 2 hours or so?
Samus. - [Webdesign] RaGECRAFT v3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Old:

Older:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Webdesign] RaGECRAFT

I freakin love it! Its making me all excited xD

I have just had an idea tho, could change the skins to the ones that myself and dkdazo use. adds a bit of a connection to the owners then xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

ok so how u made those button textures ?:S dont tel me u brushed every sqare :))

but its NEAT:X:O:

Reaction score

ok so how u made those button textures ?:S dont tel me u brushed every sqare :))

Looks like making sigs every 10 minutes doesn't help you learn the Photoshop basics. I have to tell you , sigs won't bring you money. By the way , that's called Mosaic Pixelate , I think.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Looks like making sigs every 10 minutes doesn't help you learn the Photoshop basics. I have to tell you , sigs won't bring you money. By the way , that's called Mosaic Pixelate , I think.

I only made once/twice a siggy('s) actually.
And please, stop with placing a space before a comma.

Chunky = Menu/Side buttons are a bit oversized. :(:

Hurray, thanks. Gonna do that right away.

Reactions: 404
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I only made once/twice a siggy('s) actually.
And please, stop with placing a space before a comma.

Hurray, thanks. Gonna do that right away.

he was talking to me samus ;)"about the sigs" and ty fore that

Reaction score

the layout itself looks nice in my opinion but the outcome doesn't look that good.

1. The background is not attractive at all (Talking about my opinion)
  2. the content menu have a lite green on top and a dark red on bottom, maybe you are trying to tell that on the green we have the normal world and the bottom we have the nether world, idk but for me its not fitting well.
  3. the navigator is a bit over-sized like Error 404 said above, I like the idea of being original with the server status inside the navigator but the placement should be better where you have the quick link buttons.
  4. the content's background is well done, it's simple, not heavy and easy to read the text of the news.
  5. you could add a chat balloon at the blue shirt player to add some quick Updates,tweets.
  6. the quick link boxes seems big as well, but I see why you did them that way, to get ride of the free space you would get if the buttons were smaller. (I'm right?)
  7. mixing the footer with the content bar was a nice idea and it fits very well tbh.
  8. the logo is way to simple, 2 colors without that pixelated texture. You could add more effort to the Logo.

The design needs more work in my opinion but you can get something really nice from this outcome :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

the layout itself looks nice in my opinion but the outcome doesn't look that good.

1. The background is not attractive at all (Talking about my opinion)
  2. the content menu have a lite green on top and a dark red on bottom, maybe you are trying to tell that on the green we have the normal world and the bottom we have the nether world, idk but for me its not fitting well.
  3. the navigator is a bit over-sized like Error 404 said above, I like the idea of being original with the server status inside the navigator but the placement should be better where you have the quick link buttons.
  4. the content's background is well done, it's simple, not heavy and easy to read the text of the news.
  5. you could add a chat balloon at the blue shirt player to add some quick Updates,tweets.
  6. the quick link boxes seems big as well, but I see why you did them that way, to get ride of the free space you would get if the buttons were smaller. (I'm right?)
  7. mixing the footer with the content bar was a nice idea and it fits very well tbh.
  8. the logo is way to simple, 2 colors without that pixelated texture. You could add more effort to the Logo.

The design needs more work in my opinion but you can get something really nice from this outcome :thumbup1:

2. It's brown... :mellow:
3. He was talking about the side buttons. I already took care of that. (check in the spoiler) And "quick line buttons"? I don't get that.
5. Can be done.
6. Read 3. It's also for the users attention.
7. Yeah.. I guess it would not be fitting if there was an other island or something. Maybe something lavaish because of the navbar?
8. Becca liked it, and personally it brings it more forward because of the solid colors.

Also, I'm doing this for free. :p

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey its really nice, I really like the layout, maybe you could do a tutorial :p?

Back