Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Webdesign][WIP] Perfect World v2 (Descent Style)

Reaction score
Although you might say this is not much different from my last one , I am intending to include lots of jQuery animations in this one , light box , drop down menus , premade download , register , media , and game info pages. This is just a half done PSD preview.

Please tell me what do you like , and what you DON'T like.

6qdnM - [Webdesign][WIP] Perfect World v2 (Descent Style) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
dont you think its too big? it will have a horrizontal scroolbar and thats eww....
i dont like the content background and the register seems like it could be improved, everything else is good imo.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
use a different font for your buttons.

News/Content part is just too rushed if you compare it with the other stuff.

Reaction score
The graphics on the sides of the nav and corners of the content are epic. Did you make them from scratch?

I'm not sure I like the brown color you've used throughout, maybe there should be a texture there with a bit darker brown?

Also, there's a lot of empty space in the content, it should be filled up more.

Reaction score
idk why I hate it completely....
1. I hate brownish
2. the bg image isn't perfect (bottom right corner) add gradient
3. I hate the texture, looks messy
4. change font

good try nevertheless :)

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Looks lq to moi, and the blur is all blekh

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont you think its too big? it will have a horrizontal scroolbar and thats eww....
i dont like the content background and the register seems like it could be improved, everything else is good imo.
The background is that wide because some people may have wider monitors, so the page itself wont have a horizontal scroll bar.

On topic though, looks very nice! A bit of blank space but I assume that will be filled in with the stuff you named off. Keep it up! :D

Back