Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] Liangshan Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translations have been doing.
The password, however, important
Online game can not function without a password.

Yes, i'll be trying to fix the password problem after i'm satisfied with the game it's self. Add me on skype if you want :p Will be able to communicate better which means more done. facebook:adam.hill.1253236

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, i'll be trying to fix the password problem after i'm satisfied with the game it's self. Add me on skype if you want :p Will be able to communicate better which means more done. facebook:adam.hill.1253236

Tomorrow skype find you.
sorry bad my english
Text to communicate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tomorrow skype find you.
sorry bad my english
Text to communicate

Ok :) I found an easy way to find items that never had item id next to it like this

And to stop an item id getting in way of the item name, just put a '_'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'll be posting my item config later as well as my language.xml to help you guys out a bit :)

working on quest/npcs atm..

functionDeclaration.xml or something like that.

FOR FINDING SOMETHING IN THE FILES! READ BELOW!

I have this tool from one of my runescape servers that you can use to find certain text in that folder. Ask if you need help using this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The password would be important.
Online game can not function without a password.
This has to be solved urgently.

You've already said that ^_^ I will work on the password problem after. Btw add me on skype :p On page 3.

make a backup off the files you replace just incase something goes wrong. Will continue to share work i do on this game.

Edit: Making huge progress in translating the story(quests) Will be releasing tomorrow at some point all the quest translated up to level 25/30, idk yet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added you on skype, was wondering if we can help each other with this..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
" 1. Extract path to D:\2. Setup Java3. Run UPUPW.EXE -> s1 to start apache and mysql, s5 to stop3. Run STARTBAT.BAT -> Start server4.Web: 127.0.0.1 "

What do you mean by " 1. Extract path to D:\2. "
I do not have a D drive if that's what you mean, i only have a C and an E drive.

So is there another way to do it?
Please answer fast :D

Nevermind what i posted above, i changed a couple of things around and managed to get the D drive working. Now i've got another problem.. Let me show you the gif.

Nevermind once again, i was stupid and didn't look around to find my problem and spammed the forum instead, but luckily i found the problem and fixed it and the game is up and running.

But i'm looking for people to work on the game, i've already got an idea of what we're going to create, please message me or reply if you want to partake!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some translated files...I'll upload once I finish setting up my wow server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some translated files...I'll upload once I finish setting up my wow server.

Do you want to teamup with this game? Ive managed to start it and ive checked most of the files and so on, what do you think?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you want to teamup with this game? Ive managed to start it and ive checked most of the files and so on, what do you think?

Sure. Though I have to tell you I don't know how to fix the issue with the login password.

Add me on Skype; Blacksaga2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to fix the password issue?

Back