• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WebGame [Webgame] Three Kingdoms/Sango Heroes - Mad Max Custume Style :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bboynam99 - [Webgame] Three Kingdoms/Sango Heroes - Mad Max Custume Style :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Exciting Turnbase Webgame with Mad Max Custume Design!!!:w00t:
Version 0.0.1
Platform: Browser
Engineer: Flash+PHP+MySQL and Server Side
Tested: OK
This game can be translated full in any language
My Demo Online(Private test only,English is in processing....) :

File size: 289 MB
Download:
Pass Extract :sglj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Input your username and passwor fisrt time,and keep that info for later login.
You click below underline text to continue quest

Reaction score
i had that too. You just need to move your mouse a bit till you see that your mouse icon is changed. Then click there. Then you can move on ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the only place where my mouse icon changes is on the sound button. what browser do you use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i stop trying this game already. its not even possible for me to start the first quest. good luck on this one^^

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its a bad copy of wartune
i ve seen same engine on lots of those games,some from tuan blog and others ,i can confirm gameplay sucks @TriEdge
sorry i pass but if it works good job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, how can i play this on localhost. Do you have any tutorial or something else?

Back