• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WebPortal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not taking total credit for this, it was origionally posted or written by danspd, I just updated it for PHP 5.4.x to use the sqlsrv stuff, I also added a login system (Very basic) and updated everything in the init.php to now include some sql Defines that need to be edited, the Item mall php file still needs a lot of work to convert over, and I didn't really mess with the image files much, It still has the head logo Fiesta Athens, but I also converted it over to Odin Fiesta (Wouldn't be hard to change it to anything really)

Anyway Thanks Danspd for posting this, and giving me a headache learning php :p

TODO:

Add a Token system - 2% (Thanks to Black12 for posting one for me to look at)
Add Generic Images to the Site. - 0%
mall.php - 1% (Notes: I've changed over the login system to use php 5.4.x that is about it, what I really need to do is add it to the login session system and figure out the rest from there)

Notes:

I really hate php :p

This post might also need to be moved to Development?

Link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty Ill take a look at it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me.... if i click on for example top 100 players it doesnt show anything just an empty blue background!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alot of the DB's read Error or none if they are empty. Like Top 100 players, or players online. I'm still working on it.

If you hadn't noticed in my notes: I mentioned I hate php, and in the thank you, I thanked danspd for giving me a headache for having to learn php :) I'm a C# Coder not a PHP coder :p But I'm learning, I just took pre-existing code and rewrote most of it not all, and added acouple new features, upgraded it some.

Also thank you Crystalz :)

And also thanks wtf3009 for having a gander at it, I'm really hoping to get a token system working on it, as well as a few other features, nothing major, unless requested.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace modules/top.php with this , and tell me if it works now or not?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does still not work... (not just the top 100, nothing... :( )
Thats what I see if i click on any of the buttons in the menu:

fiesta-web.JPG - WebPortal - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download sqlsrv drivers for php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works fine now.... but I think the page is not for the new files is it?
It always says everything is offline.
@Crystalz Thanks :)))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
darkkitten - WebPortal - RaGEZONE Forums

darkkitten - WebPortal - RaGEZONE Forums

Old athens background and header if you want to use it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
PHP:
if ($_POST['state']) {
    $Email = $_POST['email'];
    $Password = $_POST['password'];

$query1 = "UPDATE OdinAccounts..tAccounts SET sEmail='$Email', sUserPass='$Password' WHERE nEIMID='$id'";

Srs.

Reaction score
Also,

PHP:
//Then we retrieve the posted values for user and password.
$user = $_POST['user'];$pass = $_POST['pass'];$hashpass = md5($pass);
//Users defined in a SQLite database
$db = new PDO('sqlite:users.sqlite');
$result = $db->query("SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM users WHERE username = '$user' AND password = '$hashpass'");
derp. Good luck with this. :rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the images, I'll see what I can do with them. Also Thanks for the code info, Like I said before, my PHP skills are non existant lol, Id rather code C# all day, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Back