Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website Builder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently building websites for whoever needs them but there is a catch...

You must get your own paid/free web host and it must support PHP/SQL.

If you would like your own website built for you, please send me a PM. There is no cost. I'm just very bored in my free time. It is a very basic PHP supported CMS. When installed, I will help you through the process of adding pages, links, content, etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Would you give your MySQL username and password + Host to some random untrusted guy?

According to the fact that most people using free hosts have the same username and password to connect on MySQL and to connect to their FTP and Panels, this is definitly a scam, even if it's free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree this doesn't look very safe at all.

Reaction score
Delete this thread.

This link is getting spammed on a lot of other popular forums. Obviously trying to steal info lol.

It doesnt really matter tbh. Anyone stupid enough to submit their info probably has nothing of value on their webserver anyways.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am propbly Older then you mate,
And Oh i didnt see that he wanted the mysql password and ect..
Sorry for my mistake and name calling.

Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you could build websites, then you would have made a better layout, but what you did was edit a crappy phisher to make it work, with no skills. You want a host that supports php and mysql cause you want one yourself duck OFF

Reaction score
If you could build websites, then you would have made a better layout, but what you did was edit a crappy phisher to make it work, with no skills. You want a host that supports php and mysql cause you want one yourself duck OFF

Don't bother replying, he was probably phished by that site's "webmaster" some shape or form..

Anyway, it's funny how he says you need to have hosting and crap, but he can't even afford a real domain name for his services.. :wink: And uh, my MySQL data is like a very secure social security number. I can hand it out all I want, but the server can only be accessed by.. the server. So no security threats for me :)

I can even give him my FTP host, (not the pass to that), because my MySQL pass is waaayyy different. I have no reason to remember the MySQL password :rolleyes:

Yeah, he'd have a fun time cracking me with that info :laugh:

Back