Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website Design (fully coded)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a new design me and a friend were working on,
NOTE: this site is just a test site, and is not an advertisement for the real website.

Link is:

index.html
KidRambo - Website Design (fully coded) - RaGEZONE Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web-hosting.html

More images will come soon.

Please comment & criticize so I can improve it.
Cheers,
Nathan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good to see that you won't keep it.
With all the respect, and all the love.. I started vomiting inside my head when I saw it ^^
Hope you'll improve.
That is incredibly cheap ..
How will you afford to pay bills ?^^

Last edited:
Reaction score

< where did you copied from?

Everything is leeched from another site, and you modified the colors...that's all.

btw, putting a inside?

not cool bro....no kewl at all

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

< where did you copied from?

Everything is leeched from another site, and you modified the colors...that's all.

btw, putting a inside?

not cool bro....no kewl at all

that link is ours, we also bought the template but changed alot of the coding, colours and text (all text came as lorep idium .....). We also never leeched anything from any site.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mind if you give me that? That's a good simple, basic design.

Reaction score
Fon't color doesn't match the blue background , the logo doesn't match the whole website , the purpose of the white shadow behind the text is to make it look like its carved , on your site it looks like its "crapped" , most of images aren't transparent .png's thus having grey border around them which I assume it was matching the original background , the dotted borders are grey , because it's a darker or brighter version of the original background , which made it look good. Now that you changed the background color , it doesn't. On the order page you made it even darker blue , but leaving the text still black , uppon which I would switch to white or a variation of bright grey with a tiny dark grey shadow.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes you did.
codings? I only see crappy changes.

you forgotten to leech the button which is mouseover style.

we never leached anything, like i said we bought the template. and edited

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
we never leached anything, like i said we bought the template. and edited

So, you didn't do it from scratch :(, you ruined my day, I was in love with the simplicity of the design.

Anyway, it's a good webdesign, lacks of content and details, though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, you didn't do it from scratch :(, you ruined my day, I was in love with the simplicity of the design.

Anyway, it's a good webdesign, lacks of content and details, though.

Nope, sorry to ruin your day lol.
What do you think needs adding to it to make up for the lack of content and details?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it was a simple design, I liked it, still do. But I edited it to my liking, which was to go with a pale blue colour, and shade it as good as I could.

Fon't color doesn't match the blue background , the logo doesn't match the whole website , the purpose of the white shadow behind the text is to make it look like its carved , on your site it looks like its "crapped" , most of images aren't transparent .png's thus having grey border around them which I assume it was matching the original background , the dotted borders are grey , because it's a darker or brighter version of the original background , which made it look good. Now that you changed the background color , it doesn't. On the order page you made it even darker blue , but leaving the text still black , uppon which I would switch to white or a variation of bright grey with a tiny dark grey shadow.

What colour font should it be? The logo is temporary and isn't the final product. I've done what you said about the white shadow, changed it to a dark grey (maybe I should do light grey?). About the images, I will go through all of them and change them to the colour of the background.

Reaction score
it was a simple design, I liked it, still do. But I edited it to my liking, which was to go with a pale blue colour, and shade it as good as I could.

When it comes to web design , you don't do "edited to my liking" , you do it for everyone that visits your web page. Your web page is the first impression in every business , and if its not appealing , or its not well designed , you can kiss goodbye to clients. And I am very serious about this. You like blue , alright , search on google a Blue site , I would recommend twitter , but reccently even they changed their theme , inspire yourself , and do something similar.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
guess that's what fucked the template then, the blue is too bright, text is not contrast enough and the text-shadow doesn't go along with the bg now

I agree, what should the colours be? I did do light grey but then you couldn't see the text well enough.

Trust your senses
Reaction score
that link is ours, we also bought the template but changed alot of the coding, colours and text (all text came as lorep idium .....). We also never leeched anything from any site.

Please...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Please...

? they have the same template.

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- Background color and content color blends a bit too much
- Try doing a white/blue like you did for the nav bar for text areas, the black text on that blue color doesn't blend too well.
- Since it seems like your going for a blue theme, keep the text areas/content a white or grey color, or a white/blue color. Then make buttons/headers/icons/etc blue, rather than making the entire website blue. Take ragezone for an example. It's a blue theme (more or less)

I'm pretty bad at explaining stuff so I took a SS of your site and edited it a bit: (it looks crappy but it gets the idea across)

X3bKk - Website Design (fully coded) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
- Background color and content color blends a bit too much
- Try doing a white/blue like you did for the nav bar for text areas, the black text on that blue color doesn't blend too well.
- Since it seems like your going for a blue theme, keep the text areas/content a white or grey color, or a white/blue color. Then make buttons/headers/icons/etc blue, rather than making the entire website blue. Take ragezone for an example. It's a blue theme (more or less)

I'm pretty bad at explaining stuff so I took a SS of your site and edited it a bit: (it looks crappy but it gets the idea across)

X3bKk - Website Design (fully coded) - RaGEZONE Forums
that's hell lot better than the original!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back