• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Website] FlyForFun Twilight Themed [Website]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FormattedError Media Network

The suggested download is the PHP copy, but if you'd like to remake how I did the PHP layout, you may download the HTML copy. Note, this website is a free website, but copyright laws do apply, therefore you cannot and will not remove my copyright on the website, nor will you remove the "All Rights Reserved". Please note that re-posting this release is not allowed, and punishable.

Note : The website(s) do not, and will not include scripts. You must develop your own and apply them to the website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live Demo of V1.5 :

Download V1.5 :

Download v1.5 Logo.PSD :

Features :

- Coded into PHP
- Working in Mozilla FireFox (100%), Google Chrome (100%), Internet Explorer (95%)
- Basic Free Website Template
- Content Area's for News, Updates, Events and more
- Script areas for server stats and more
- Images, Text, Links, Bold etc all done and matches template

Update Log :

There are currently no updates from previous versions of this release.

To Do's:

- To make the green text work in internet explorer
- Setup special images for server status scripts
- Fav icon

Previews V1.5 :

Top Preview
Coming Soon...

Bottom Preview
Coming Soon...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived Releases

Below is the archived copies of the FlyForFun Website done by FormattedErrror. For a newer, less buggyer and updated features version, please refer to the first release above.

There are currently no archived versions of this release.

Credits :

Code:
[COLOR="blue"]FormattedError[/COLOR] - HTML, PHP and StyleSheet. Gradients on the images, layout, background, format, content, instructions, future updates, patches etc

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am going to add a favorites icon, then the template will be finished. I will work on a custom Twilight template for my next release. Feel free to use this, this is v1.

Note : This are free templates, therefore I will not be working too hard on them, nor over doing the images for them. If you want a custom template done, add my MSN.

Thanks for all the fantastic comments :). Drives me to do more releases.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am going to add a favorites icon, then the template will be finished. I will work on a custom Twilight template for my next release. Feel free to use this, this is v1.

Note : This are free templates, therefore I will not be working too hard on them, nor over doing the images for them. If you want a custom template done, add my MSN.

Thanks for all the fantastic comments :). Drives me to do more releases.

Np Np!

U should make more templates for sure.

Anyways. I will send u a pmssg with my msn. Maybe u can help me out with my template and also release it here then..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Np Np!

U should make more templates for sure.

Anyways. I will send u a pmssg with my msn. Maybe u can help me out with my template and also release it here then..

I will fix this template up, so it's above average. Then I will be doing private custom templates for websites (among other things).

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will fix this template up, so it's above average. Then I will be doing private custom templates for websites (among other things).

Don't bet on doing 'private' templates around here. They don't stay private for long.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, the website has been under construction for a while. Can you upload a mirrior so that we can download it once again?
Thanks in advance!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bet he can actually make a site and keep it private.

Back