• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Website]MapleAxis

Reaction score
I finished the HTML/CSS course on a website, I wanted to test what I know so, here I go. And I'm done with coding rips.

There's a few bugs I didn't know how to fix:
-The font is Arial because, I didn't know how to set it too, the font that was required. (I tried.)
-The Logo moves to the left every time you move the browser smaller.
-I don't know how too slice 'correctly' so, the images might be a bit loose.

It was meant to be private after a person got it, but I guess not ;P. Also, this was my first website i coded from a PSD, SUCCESSFULLY. So tell me some way's I gotta improve (cnc).

Mediafire:

DEMO:

Image:
Jm2MEBx - [Website]MapleAxis - RaGEZONE Forums

After the shiz I got with reyad I supposed this would be right:
(MediaFire also, has a scanner.)

Credits:

GreenElfX : For the input css codes/Image (The input image was in MapleAxis but, I was lazy zz.)
Me: Most of the CSS / VERY Small Tweaks of the Registration Script (Email Confirm)
Unknown: The vote script
Dinkie: Main MapleAxis design. (Thanks Zay)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removed.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I may intervene,

Being a web designer I can personally tell you that making suggestions isn't going to get you on the Credit list, telling me to do something and doing something about it yourself are two completely different things. Even if Burblish did abide by some suggestions, that's still work that they did themselves. You didn't contribute a damn thing, henceforth you're not getting any mention or your name in bold, gilded in gold lettering on my footer. Sorry about that!

Reaction score
Thanks xD . I'll need to improve more though. I might remake this when I'm a bit better.

@Cody
I think Zydee deserved this:
It might be some minor edits, but it looks pretty well done. :)

Back