• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Website PointBlank V42

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there many changes on this site after released, you should understand how git & dependencies package working on this site , anyway, this web has been archived and will not receive any more updates.

As an alternative, I have made new improvements based on the old official website and made it work on my PC (only for study purpose), here some proof of my work:

Dashboard - Website PointBlank V42 - RaGEZONE Forums Game Intro - Website PointBlank V42 - RaGEZONE Forums
Topup Center - Website PointBlank V42 - RaGEZONE Forums Topup Center QRIS Payment Gateway - Website PointBlank V42 - RaGEZONE Forums
Topup Center Redeem Code Or Coupo - Website PointBlank V42 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back