Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website Template in PSD Only.

Reaction score
i got mega00bers00perd00per bored one day and decided to make a web only in psd, and well, i fucked it up. it looks pretty messy but ay, it's a template. you can use it for your own purposes.

ss:

Irahnik - Website Template in PSD Only. - RaGEZONE Forums

download:

credits:
me
random people on ragezone
god
my mother
elitegunz.

have fun anyway.

[EDIT]Rollovers are included, but they're not shown in the picture :D.[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
It's alright. Has Rodi been giving you some lessons? You remind me of him. (designing, and grammar.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
98% of the buttons are leeched, why would anyone use such thing? It's ugly... sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you decide to leech images directly from the EliteGunz web, at least make a web that looks better.

Hale luja!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

98% of the buttons are leeched, why would anyone use such thing? It's ugly... sorry.

/agree lets make it a 99%?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

no sht its ugly that's what i said up thar!

and that's why i gave credits to e1337 g00nz!

i was too lazy to make my own background + the server status sht.

i'll deal with negative comments fine, not troll poop.

faggot.

If you know its ugly why even bother releasing it?
Your talking poop to others, when its your own fault releasing something you know is ugly you know that there will always be negativ comments.

To lazy? Funny that everything you make your to "LAZY" you need a peanut in your Arse.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Funny..., when one known person starts to rage about a stupid template.
And all others just follow.

Reminds me of school.

Reaction score
Hale luja!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

/agree lets make it a 99%?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

If you know its ugly why even bother releasing it?
Your talking poop to others, when its your own fault releasing something you know is ugly you know that there will always be negativ comments.

To lazy? Funny that everything you make your to "LAZY" you need a peanut in your Arse.

1. it's in my mouth.

2. i don't care, people are bound to make negative comments anyway.

3. i felt like releasing it because i did.

4. it's obviously my fault because i wanted to release it to ragezone. no need to point that out.

5. not EVERYTHING, just the things that i don't bother working on anymore, like this, i was going to make real server status images and a better background but i said, ehh, this matches anyway.

oh i didn't see that button thing, editing:

all buttons are by me. i remade.

learn2l00k into psd.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. it's in my mouth.

2. i don't care, people are bound to make negative comments anyway.

3. i felt like releasing it because i did.

4. it's obviously my fault because i wanted to release it to ragezone. no need to point that out.

5. not EVERYTHING, just the things that i don't bother working on anymore, like this, i was going to make real server status images and a better background but i said, ehh, this matches anyway.

oh i didn't see that button thing, editing:

all buttons are by me. i remade.

learn2l00k into psd.

Either way, thanks for releasing.
I just started making my own templates, i kinda learned something from this.

Back