Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the looks are truly horrible, I hope the code looks good...

k lol ty + remember it's my first website

how it looks now:

just changed few color & added support section

Last edited:
• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
The fact that you code php while designing along leads me to the suspicion that you have not split off the design from your server sided logic. Are you echo'ing your output between your condition statements? If yes, think about your code design again.

Back to topic:
To the front end design, the first picture looked horrible, but the last looks a lot of better. But title font, navigation and background still look a bit lame and boring. The navigation mgdmgd suggested has a cooler background, but its font sucks, too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^
There is actually no php code

and yeah i know the fonts are horrible but i still cant find good ones, if u got any website where i can download cool paragraph & titles font please give me it :D

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
^
There is actually no php code
Well if its database issues, why not continue to create the design of the website then add DB functions later?
because i always worked like that, i always do the php code before and the design after so i dont forget anything

You're a bad liar.

and yeah i know the fonts are horrible but i still cant find good ones, if u got any website where i can download cool paragraph & titles font please give me it :D

Search for free (for commercial use) font collections on Google, open your Photoshop, and then try out some things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i meant by that is for example if i had to get some data from the db i would never do the design before

for example for the rankings, i wont do the ranking page untill i fix my db access problem that's why i just did the home page

srry if u dont understand everything i am not that good in english but i still understand myself :p

In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what i meant by that is for example if i had to get some data from the db i would never do the design before

for example for the rankings, i wont do the ranking page untill i fix my db access problem that's why i just did the home page

srry if u dont understand everything i am not that good in english but i still understand myself :p

It's best to do the design template first before you work into the actual web project. It's very simple for me to code a function to get whatever it is to display. The design is what matters along with how your function is well coded as well. Just giving a tip I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WoW, nice website bro, u selling?

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: This website ?

project abandoned untill i find a fix to access my computer's db from my website on localhost

Just enable remote mssql access, which is a matter of setting up a port and editing bunch of variables iirc.

To the rest of the people, if you're not going to say something constructive, leave.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe you shouldn't splash all the effects in the photoshop, cuz it looks like that in the logo

And maybe you shouldn't use those rounded buttons, cuz you use rectangular under it, looks kinda stoopiid :O
AijdManiacs - Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back