• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys that my web simple easy for using, design for you
if you want to use, i happy you not remove my name thnx you.
screen shot's:
TGSnowMoon - website - RaGEZONE Forums

TGSnowMoon - website - RaGEZONE Forums

download: :love:

i happy you like it

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dang dude who gave you those lessons and how much did you pay an hour? iam interested in learning.

duck no i rather get stabbed in the clit with a rusty fork. Good try tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx you :)

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

if feel lazy it's take 2 days :D if you bored it's take 6 hour

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

and easy to make

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thnx you :)

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

if feel lazy it's take 2 days :D if you bored it's take 6 hour

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

and easy to make

6 hours? lol nice

ninja epic humiliation.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'll give you 50$ if you make it blue for me. :O
Best website I've seen on here, damn. I like it! ;D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is it just me or is that sarcastic as hell -.-''

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LMFAOOOO, everybody is being sarcastic, and this guy is like WOW IM fUXPRO, dude these web designs, arent even worth 5seconds.
In 1minute, i can make something better.

Dude really, if your releasing .... its your own choice to be humiliated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMFAOOOO, everybody is being sarcastic, and this guy is like WOW IM fUXPRO, dude these web designs, arent even worth 5seconds.

anyway thnx you just not like that to talk first and that my first website and i say from the first its easy and simple dump

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

nice man great job ! 7/10

ty :)

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

oh my god... really drew?? i think this really isnt good, i hope your sarcastic?:p

1/10...

ty :/

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

funny thing is, why da flag o.o?

i love uk flag it's look hot and i lve uk & i put psd and images and font's every things you want to chnage

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Twitter, YouTube and Facebook button are the best of the site.
Further I seriously don't like it...

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

And... the flag is cool but just don't like it at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah 6 hour it's take with me i with done than i thinks about somethings new than i delete and start from zero

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

bro i dont care about you u just annoying bug in street that all :)

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

you just a kid and am not po if u read the note u was stfu for year i say it's easy and simple _|_

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

you just a kid and am not pro if u read the note i type u was stfu for year i say it's easy and simple _|_

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

you just a kid and am not pro if u read the note i type u was stfu for year i say it's easy and simple _|_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back