Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That website in code what u see now a half from work,there one rank for 1 top player, i make a system with the game that change the top play every day with kill and exp and rank and clan
slider items,i make forum to it's in code forum privet,
nice header facebook and other icons more icons like buy coins how to play done news&update top forum post, cool design new idea hope u like.:rolleyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no not aziz i dont use other works

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

It's fair , I suggest you think of a better text to use. You can also move the video to a smaller box in the bottom left hand side.

you right i already make it thanks you i put there teamspeak and others skype

Reaction score
I know that. Nice website, and nice concept.

Tips:
Don't bevel
Don't add two random renders
Add more panels, it looks empty
Get a little more organized

Thanks, and good luck with further progress.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that. Nice website, and nice concept.

Tips:
Don't bevel
Don't add two random renders
Add more panels, it looks empty
Get a little more organized

Thanks, and good luck with further progress.

1.thanks you btw
2.no randoms renders it's 1 and it's for more stlye and it's dragon with more effect and glow blue that all :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All in all the web looks kinda crappy, the only thing that's halfways attractive is the borders and judging your GFX skills, I can say with a percentage of 98% that they're copied from Tufan. If you want to prove me the opposite, please show me the layers including layer effects of that border, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All in all the web looks kinda crappy, the only thing that's halfways attractive is the borders and judging your GFX skills, I can say with a percentage of 98% that they're copied from Tufan. If you want to prove me the opposite, please show me the layers including layer effects of that border, thanks.

first show respect to back for u respect that was in rules forum and odnt say shits like ur face i just need to finish the code there will be psd and the website u can see,

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Nice work, but are u going to release it? o_O

yes i can't no release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back