Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

webzonegamerz admin panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to log in this? what the username and password? anyone help me remove the log in log out of this panel?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I suggest not to use this. You can still give taneys to your players using bill Database table Userinfo if I am not mistaken.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you look closely at the config.php and the auth.php i am sure you will figure it out. It gives all the information you need to make the login part of it work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you look closely at the config.php and the auth.php i am sure you will figure it out. It gives all the information you need to make the login part of it work.
i already change the username and password but nothing work

can you help me to remove the log in log out module?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The web ZoneGamerz admin panel use Database table for admin user and password in UserLogin

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
You can try to use this

Username: undead
Password: server2011

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hmmm can you share here the password that is allocated in your Table?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Please look into...

Database - UserLogin
Tables - dbo.AdmAccount

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please look into...

Database - UserLogin
Tables - dbo.AdmAccount
yes i check that and try to change the username and password but nothing works its always says
Ha habido un error

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
yes i check that and try to change the username and password but nothing works its always says
Ha habido un error

I told you already to please paste it here so I can try to decrypt the password. I know the password in that page is encrypted with md5 and please don't even try to edit that Table lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
use the gmtool to create an account. the pass there will be encrypted with md5 hash code. you can copy and paste it to the database easily once you create an account. use a hex editor such as cff explorer to extract the code or simply find a site that will convert to md5 hash for free lol

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
use the gmtool to create an account. the pass there will be encrypted with md5 hash code. you can copy and paste it to the database easily once you create an account. use a hex editor such as cff explorer to extract the code or simply find a site that will convert to md5 hash for free lol

..or you can do what sir jbeitz107 said.

But trust me mate I managed to login in that panel using the Table I told you and decrypted the password provided in that table. Its very easy and I can help you if you could just provide the information needed.

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Sir papaano to i-install ang SQL sa xamp pwede paturo?

XAMP and MSSQL is two different softwares that needs to be installed in your computer separately. These two also should work together when running a server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told you already to please paste it here so I can try to decrypt the password. I know the password in that page is encrypted with md5 and please don't even try to edit that Table lol.
HERE SIR

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
HERE SIR

Just give me the Username and Password inside that table I specified in my previous post. If you can't find then I can't help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just give me the Username and Password inside that table I specified in my previous post. If you can't find then I can't help you.
username: luizrh
password: 452edf2b14acbe9c12ba5ef38699503c

and

username : nemo
password : 452edf2b14acbe9c12ba5ef38699503c

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
username: luizrh
password: 452edf2b14acbe9c12ba5ef38699503c

and

username : nemo
password : 452edf2b14acbe9c12ba5ef38699503c