• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WECW - Realmlist.wtf Editor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is my second program EVER DONE, so please don't flame, or laugh :lol:

It's made for common place for wow:
C:\Program\World of Warcraft\

Press the button, write the ip/hostname you want to connect to, and press OK. More versions will come, with WoW auto start and server check ;)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Made in VB6 :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , u should put at least path customization... error handling and i think it can be usefull if u implement some kind of config file and use it for "fast realm selection" otherwise...XD for lazy ppl
EDIT:wowstatus offers a similar program that gets wow://(server addrs) links and has the features i said beore i think its a good example of how to make it rule)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well , u should put at least path customization... error handling and i think it can be usefull if u implement some kind of config file and use it for "fast realm selection" otherwise...XD for lazy ppl
EDIT:wowstatus offers a similar program that gets wow://(server addrs) links and has the features i said beore i think its a good example of how to make it rule)

Thanks for the ideas, i will try do these things.

Back