• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Weed users - Post ya pic's

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a interest, who on here smokes weed? Post your quantity's or w/e you have.

Reaction score
I only picked up a quarter of this, it was some pretty good poop.

Strain: Northern Lights X Skunk

KidFlow - Weed users - Post ya pic's - RaGEZONE Forums

It actually has more crystals than it looks on my camera!!

Here's a pictures of the ziplock bags i had them in:

THIS IS THC NOT COCAINE

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only picked up a quarter of this, it was some pretty good poop.

Strain: Northern Lights X Skunk

It actually has more crystals than it looks on my camera!!

Here's a pictures of the ziplock bags i had them in:

THIS IS THC NOT COCAINE

Dang :*: I wish in my neighborhood some dealers were selling dope as good as yours look.
I'm tired of buying weed with fake names and brand, it's becoming ridiculous.

Reaction score

I cut mine 2 days ago.

Nature at its finest..

I have smoked weed a few times, not a 'stoner' though.

I didn't get much other then the fact my eyes were moving faster then were I was looking, Cant really explain.
And it made me really want pizza, just pizza..
I kinda want to try salvia though.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice crystals, anyone got a pic of a quantity of 1 OZ? :)

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got my brother to lend me his Camera so I could take a couple pictures, not the best Grow but it's pretty decent... Almost gave these poor baby's Nut. Burn I was so impatient :( Luckily though after I changed the lighting and ventilation around a little bit and added in some Natural CFL Nuts. they turned right back out how I wanted them :)

This first picture is a Strain that is actually doing quite well, I planted a couple Female Cinderella-X Seeds in with the C99's (Cinderella 99's) and surprisingly it sprouted up quite well. I think it's time to start flushing soon :wink:

You can see it has less Orange Hairs but it makes up for that in THC Content and Silver Hairs :thumbup1: Can't wait to harvest!

These 2 are the C99's I planted, as you can see the Tips are still a little brown from the Nut burn but I'll have those back to normal by the end of today :laugh: These beaut's are dense as hell and they have a bunch of Orange Hairs. You can't really tell from the Surface View but after harvesting&curing your table will be full of nothing but little Orange Hairs :love:

Got the lights turned down on them a little bit right now, gonna turn em back up though once I get the Leaves trimmed a little.

And damn Parker I'm so jealous :s Haven't had any NL in a while, it sells for way too high. But then again it's a quality plant the the THC Content is as high if not higher than WW's is :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a nice little pic, but I'm too lazy to email it to myself right now, I'll do it later. I buy KB, in oz's, and I buy reg in QP's. The sad part is, I don't sell at all and I have to restock every week... And now I'm kinda broke cause I ran out of all the money I had!

P.S. Never buy massive quantities and simply smoke it all (if you don't make enough to cover it), savor it, don't smoke an oz of reg and then a quarter of KB in one day, it's fun, but it's a big waste if you don't have the money, also it takes about a half to get me high now...

Reaction score
Cool ! back here in the philippines weeds bein' sell are already been crashed. or been grinded already.. i would love to see a real weed. in fact i still didn't have a chance to see a real plant of that lovable smoke . :)

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool ! back here in the philippines weeds bein' sell are already been crashed. or been grinded already.. i would love to see a real weed. in fact i still didn't have a chance to see a real plant of that lovable smoke . :)

Dude weed here sucks poop, I think I'mma grow my own poop.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All I got to say is UK weed sucks.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got a couple pictures with an Android Camera Phone of what I'm smoking on today :thumbup1: Not very good quality photos but still decent. Bought this stuff earlier from the Medical Marijuana Dispensary my Doctor recommended. The marker on the bags is a little worn off but you can kinda make out what they say, the first one is Brand X, second is Dutch Treat (Amsterdam native) and the third is Mongolian.

Bad lighting makes it look a little brown but trust me this is Medical Grade dank poop with crystals and hairs out the ying-yang :D:

Back