• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Weird problem with sound effects 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was messing up with sound effects and i tryed to add a realoading sound to the client but it doesn't work.
I added various other sounds but the only one i got a problem with is this last one.
It doesn't give me any error/messages/crashes at all, it simply play the rifle reloading sound instead of the one told.
I already checked many times if there was a problem with the xml's but everything seems to be correct.
Now, i was wondering: Is there a lenght limitation for the sound effects? If the answer is yes: Can i remove this limit in the source code? (i could use a direction of the file to edit if someone already encountered this problem)

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem was the sound file type. It was .mp3 instead of .wav... Stupid me for not paying attention to that.
Anyway for what i could get on the source code: no, there seems to be no limitation for the file sound lenght.

I don't know how to close a thread since i don't post much, so i'll just report it hoping is the right thing

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back