Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What are people using for Launchers lately?

Reaction score
Just freshly coded a new Launcher for GunZFactor, just curious what most servers are using Launcher wise still the default GunZ one? If that's the case I may go head and tweak this Launcher and release a publicly usable one that is configurable by .dat/ini files for servers to use.

It doesn't do any MD5 checks or anything since I'm gonna handle all that in the actual executable that passes the hashes to the server to verify integrity. The launcher just checks for a new version, pulls an update file and applies it. Simple.

XcGxEhp - What are people using for Launchers lately? - RaGEZONE Forums

If there's a need/want for this let me know. I'll move the background pic to be modified in the .ini as well so it's fully customization for whoever wants to use it.

I'm just quite out of the loop on the GunZ scene and am only back because of becoming dev at GunZFactor.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Awww, if I knew you already started on a launcher for GzF i wouldn't of started, looks great so far. What is this written in?
I personally like WPF because of all the customization that's available but the limitations from NET Framework 4+ are a bit annoying.

Upvote 0
Back