Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What are your fitness regimes?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, a few months ago I started the gym, and I'm currently using the following fitness regime each week;

Monday - chest & tricep session - 30 minutes cardio
Tuesday - shoulder session - 1 hour cardio
Wednesday - 5 mile jog
Thursday - back session - 30 minutes cardio
Friday - 1 hour cardio followed by 30 minutes in the sauna

So far I have lost 4 stone in weight, and I am now working on building up muscle.

So I wondered, how does everyone else on ragezone train and keep fit?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wonder to start gym soon but I don't think if im in the limit of my age and height because other says that if you start gym'ing without a good height, you might never get tall anymore. My height atm is 5.7 or 5.8, I think and 15 yrs old (going to 16 in may) and im really interested to start gym soon :D
My body is slim too but not really slim (check my picture below)

Anyway, are you smoking? Because if you're smoking, you might finished that 5 miles jog.

MattehCarter - What are your fitness regimes? - RaGEZONE Forums

Staff member
Reaction score
are YOU smoking?
you might never get tall anymore
lmao, this only happens when you do anabolics BEFORE you have stopped growing up... in your age you'll grow up more, and if you do anabolics now your hypophysis will make your body stop growning up. and its 110% for sure. its not fake.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know, but i'll try to start gym'ing soon.

Back