• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What headphones do you use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Steelseries 4H

jM2.me - What headphones do you use? - RaGEZONE Forums

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just sony ear buds. Nothing special

But I want dre beats :drool:

Reaction score
Feel free to share whatever you use. Could serve as a review for other people.

I am using Sony MDR-XB500 from Sony's Extra Bass line.
40mm is just enough for me with good bass and overall sound.
Had them from the date they came out and have only awesome things to say about it.

Wire is really good quality which is really good compared to some other headphones. Ear cushion have really nice feeling and are still in like new condition.

Best investment I ever made compared to ~100$ wasted on earbuds.

I love the XB500's. I've had a pair for 4 years now and they are amazing. Such a great price to performance ratio. They a great range of sound with deep lows and respectful highs. The only other pair of speakers I've heard better that wasn't over priced was the $120 Sony's.

I've bought a few different pair of speakers over the past year ($100-150 range) from different venders (Bose, Sennheiser, Klipch, Turtlebeach) and none of them can really compare. The Sennheiser sounded great but fit horribly on my head and wasn't worth +50% over the XB500. The Klipch sounded just as good as the XB500 but was also 40% more money. The Turtlebeach were just plain bad in every regard. As for the Bose, it felt amazing on my head, the best feeling headphones I've used but they sounded worse then my iPhone ear buds.

NoPeace - out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pioneer headphones are definitely the best, NEVER purchase beats, they break and leak like hell! :)

Back