• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

what i need download for play private server

S

ST-KNIGHT

i dunno what i need download play private server... pls put links

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You will need the following to play on most private servers...
kRO client
kRO Sakray client
Hexed Sakexe
sclientinfo.xml
Palettes
Translated Files

If the private server has customized items or NPCs, then you may need to download the server's patch which you can usually download on their website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eRO

Hey,you can just download kRO from the offical RO website and also korean sakre.And if you are interested in playing on a good private server come to eRO! And just download the patch ^.^ :thumbup: :clap:

S

Sixion

What should i download to do a own Ro server ? give me plz an webpage.....or just give me the stuffs.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to thats the best website for creating your own server! =) Just go to the Installation Guide thing =)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Umm..

bastreetboys, that's the guide to set up a server.. He just wants to play one.

Read my post: FULL CLIENT GUIDE.
It's more up to date than the other one here, and the links work ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sixion said:
What should i download to do a own Ro server ? give me plz an webpage.....or just give me the stuffs.....

Um,i think he said he did want to make his own server...-.- :chair: LOL :chair: :chair:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oohh.. sorry
I didn't even see Sixion's post
I was looking at ST-KNIGHT

Back