• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What is/are your biggest fear(s)?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My number one biggest fear is without a doubt tornadoes.

I shiver at the mere thought of them!

Justice For All - What is/are your biggest fear(s)? - RaGEZONE Forums

In 1931 a tornado in Mississippi lifted an 83 ton train and tossed it 80 feet from the track.

For the record, 83 tons equals 166,000 pounds.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Getting caught watching efukt videos in bed on my phone while my partner sleeps.

I check it like once a month or so, but one day she's going to wake up without me realising and see what a sick freak I am.

I fear that one day someone on RaGEZONE will have a picture of me topless with "RaGEZONE" written across my chest.

Oh...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heights.
Even just looking out a window from a tall building makes my palms sweat...

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As a child, I had a strong fear of car washes, never really understood why. I suppose my biggest fear right now is heights, but only if I'm up quite high. I can handle like 8 stories but from there is horror.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I think it was being in the car and hearing the brushes come up against the car. It made an awful noise that I didn't like. Now that I think back to it, it's actually pretty funny.

It is quite a funny fear that's why I was wondering. But they can be scary places, closed in a small space with weird things up against your car.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is quite a funny fear that's why I was wondering. But they can be scary places, closed in a small space with weird things up against your car.

I've heard of worse. I saw a documentation on unusual fears that some people have, one of them being a woman who is scared of beans (or tins of beans, it was a long time ago). Some people have unusual fears that they can't really explain, it's just one of those things.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've heard of worse. I saw a documentation on unusual fears that some people have, one of them being a woman who is scared of beans (or tins of beans, it was a long time ago). Some people have unusual fears that they can't really explain, it's just one of those things.

I know what you're talking about I watched it too, some pretty abnormal fears.

My cousin is scared of being wet, he doesn't just not like it, he's scared of it lol

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I never really understood how you can fear something specific. Sure, I'm afraid of something when it comes to life-threathening circumstances, but I don't feel anything in particular when I think about it.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The brain is a very mysterious and perplexing thing.

To put it vaguely.

Back