• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

what kind of hardware tools do you have?

Reaction score
my dad's a handy man so we have a lot of tools on many pegboards around the garage and in a room in the basement. What kind of tools would you use when you need to get a job done? I was outside (nasty, sticky, bugs everywhere :\) and I was hacking away at very low tree branches with a bow saw.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol? i think my dad should have alot of stuff since he works with loads of tools. i dont really us any tools to get stuff done but i would love to get into a job which is hands-on

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont have anything but my dad has some chainsaws, hammers, a drill, screwdrivers, axe, some wrenchs and bunch of other stuff that i dont remember cuz I'm sleepy. Good night!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally? I have my own hammer and screwdriver...and also I used to have a powertool screwdriver but it broke. My dad has a garage full of tools though.

Reaction score
Personaly i have alot of electronics kit, soldiers wire cutters etc

Dad collection isnt that great, when i get a house i will have alot more :p

My grandfather had ALOT of stuff, he had litterly every tool you could ever need. My grand perants were horders, never threw anything out so he probly had loads of spares aswell lol

Reaction score
...and when my dad found out I used a bow saw to cut limbs, he made me stay out there for an hour ~<:3 whoops ;)

he let's me use anything really, but our chainsaw is trashed and all crusty :'(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont ask me anything bout mechanic tools ... :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My dad got the simple stuff like screwdrivers, saw and stuff nothing big. But I got alot of electrical equipment due to the fact I do Electronics at school and I love buying those electronics kit where you make some small projects :). Also The_Gatekeeper_ congratulations on becoming a moderator.

Reaction score
wow havnt seen u in ages Hybr!d xD

ontopic: i dont have a dad =( he left when i was 2 and my mum broke up with her bf but he was a penis anyway and so that leads me to having only screw drivers and that sorta stuff xD

Back