Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What Should I Host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community,
i have host a ragnarok online MMO private server, now since gravity had their radar on to my server, they had send me an email demanding that i shut down my server or face lawsuit, basically this is a fight i will not win, so i had decided to shut it down,

now since i still have a long period of linux vps i would ask from this community what mmo game would be great for me to start develop and host for it?

i have check some serval game which i would love to host it but most of them are windows server only,
RYL2, Zero Online soo i would like to ask for suggestion for what server can i host with linux vps?

i would prefer a server that the official had been shut down to avoid another claim or lawsuit coming in.

Thank You.

Reaction score
Hello community,
i have host a ragnarok online MMO private server, now since gravity had their radar on to my server, they had send me an email demanding that i shut down my server or face lawsuit, basically this is a fight i will not win, so i had decided to shut it down,

now since i still have a long period of linux vps i would ask from this community what mmo game would be great for me to start develop and host for it?

i have check some serval game which i would love to host it but most of them are windows server only,
RYL2, Zero Online soo i would like to ask for suggestion for what server can i host with linux vps?

i would prefer a server that the official had been shut down to avoid another claim or lawsuit coming in.

Thank You.

have you checked perfect world?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i have check perfect world, since their official server is still alive i dont wana host it ( taking a risk )

Upvote 0
Back