Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What Wrong with portals?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello...
Please i got a problem...
The DeathMatch and CDC And CA Portals not open in my server... (all the portal who have to spawn i cant find)
I do lunch the server and it say they conected and evrything is ok but when i log in game i cant find ithem...
Some Day when i open the server i find the portals and other day i not find ...and im not touch anything
Please if you know what wrong tell me!
Thanks you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check the portal opening times sometimes it can be set by days or months check:-
open server files>resource>the map that doesnt open or any map u want to change portal place/time(Example darkswamp)
open server files>resource>darkswamp> then Ctrl.txt
in ctrl u will see this function:-

function get_map_entry_pos_darkswamp() --ÉèÖÃÈë¿ÚµÄλÖõÄ×ø±ê£¨×ø±ê£¨Ã×£©£©
local POS_X=906
local POS_Y=3571
return POS_X , POS_Y

end

this the place where u need to change portal cords(local pos x/local poss y)
and portal place this function:-
function init_entry(map)
SetMapEntryMapName(map, "magicsea") --ÉèÖÃÈë¿ÚµÄλÖ㨵ØͼÃû£¬×ø±ê£¨Ã×£©£©

SetMapEntryMapName(map, "magicsea") change the magicsea to the place u want example argent:SetMapEntryMapName(map, "garner")
now portal changed to argent at the cords u puted at first function.
setMapEntryTime(map, "2008/8/30/0/0", "0/3/0", "0/1/0", "0/2/0")
for the timing:-
years/month/days/hours/secs nvm the first date the other 3 dates are portal opening time days/hours/mins, first date is the opening time every 3 hours/ the 2nd date how long the portal gonna open/3rd date how long the map will open after portal will close, check your maps timing and change it carefully so it dont open 2 main maps at same time example(Ca and bh) it will be stupid xD, sorry if my tutorial is bad :/ trying to help as i can xD

Upvote 0
Back