• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What you've all been waiting for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gruntilda - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone tell me how to fix it please? i got this

18:15:52 : DB Socket cut - try reconnect 0 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : DB Socket cut - try reconnect 1 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : DB Socket cut - try reconnect 2 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : DB Socket cut - try reconnect 3 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : Log Socket cut - try reconnect 0 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : Log Socket cut - try reconnect 1 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : Log Socket cut - try reconnect 2 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : Log Socket cut - try reconnect 3 : reconnect success
18:15:52 : WMS Socket cut - try reconnect 0 : reconnect fail

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, be a little bit more patient please and stop spam logs and error messages ~
My Install Guide for these files is already written since yesterday, but the Ragezone-Serversoftware marked it as SQL-Injection (i added SQL-Query Code for all those, who don´t wanna do it on their own), so i have to wait till MentaL read and allowed it.

Hint: The reason your server is permanently high, can be also caused by insufficient RAM and/or CPU-performance. I think the minimum to run these files is 10GB RAM and 2,6 GHz. The server takes ca. 8 GB, but you have to remember that the game client also takes ca. 1,2~1,5 GB. When there is enough RAM / CPU-performance available on your PC, the problems caused by setup mistakes and Stu already posted, some sites, before how to solve it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, be a little bit more patient please and stop spam logs and error messages ~
My Install Guide for these files is already written since yesterday, but the Ragezone-Serversoftware marked it as SQL-Injection (i added SQL-Query Code for all those, who dunno not wanna do it on their own), so i have to wait till MentaL read and allowed it.

Hint: The reason your server is permanently high, can be also caused by insufficient RAM and/or CPU-performance. I think the minimum to run these files is 10GB RAM and 2,6 GHz. The server takes ca. 8 GB, but you have to remember that the game client also takes ca. 1,2~1,5 GB. When there is enough RAM / CPU-performance available on your PC, the problems caused by setup mistakes and Stu already posted, some sites, before how to solve it.

Ya correct many computer performance is need to run this files perfectly myself i've 32 gig of ram and
8 core cpu on 4 GHz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey .. i have a Problem with the _OdinRestServer Service. I have everything configured correctly, but if I want to start the service I get the following error message:

[2] [19.11.2012 16:21:12] :: Start MSSQL Connect: [Cloud-PC\SQLExpress].[OdinAccounts]
[3] [19.11.2012 16:21:12] :: ******DATABASE CONNECT FAIL******
[3] [19.11.2012 16:21:12] :: Cannot open database "OdinAccounts" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'NT-AUTORITÄT\SYSTEM'.

Can someone help me there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully my guide will be approved by MentaL today, so all you guys can stop spam this thread :D

@Zimtclown:
You have to allow "NT-AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" to accsess the "OdinAccounts" database.
Security -> Logins -> NT-AUTHORITY\SYSTEM | right-click -> properties-> User mapping -> Set a hook on "OdinAccounts" and set the role to "owner" or "admin"

OffTopic: Cro sucks... xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey .. i have a Problem with the _OdinRestServer Service. I have everything configured correctly, but if I want to start the service I get the following error message:

[2] [19.11.2012 16:21:12] :: Start MSSQL Connect: [Cloud-PC\SQLExpress].[OdinAccounts]
[3] [19.11.2012 16:21:12] :: Cannot open database "OdinAccounts" requested by the login. The login failed.

EDIT:

What ChubbyCrab said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check if your database is called OdinAccounts it not change it in the Rest settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully my guide will be approved by MentaL today, so all you guys can stop spam this thread :D

@Zimtclown:
You have to allow "NT-AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" to accsess the "OdinAccounts" database.
Security -> Logins -> NT-AUTHORITY\SYSTEM | right-click -> properties-> User mapping -> Set a hook on "OdinAccounts" and set the role to "owner" or "admin"

OffTopic: Cro sucks... xD

Haha .. thx. :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
000034 2012-11-19 20:00:37 Connected from 03BFAC50 (SERVER_ID_DB_CHARACTER world= 0 zone= 0, 1740= 25.185.18.8: 65413) ( 1/ 100°³)
000035 2012-11-19 20:00:41 * ACCEPT NO SESSION BUFFER - ERROR *
000036 2012-11-19 20:02:42 Closed from 03BFAC50 (SERVER_ID_DB_CHARACTER world= 0 zone= 0, -1 = 25.185.18.8: 65413) ( 0/ 100°³) (DEP=2,CMD=4,LEN=2,WORK=2)
000037 2012-11-19 20:02:43 <SUCCESSED STOP LISTEN SOCKET>

how i can fix that ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My Install Guide for these files is already written since yesterday, but the Ragezone-Serversoftware marked it as SQL-Injection (i added SQL-Query Code for all those, who don´t wanna do it on their own), so i have to wait till MentaL read and allowed it.

Your wrong sorry. If its perm high it's because it cant connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hosts - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums tAccounts - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums test_Manager_ServerInfo - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums test_ServerInfo - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums Toke - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums

Ich weiss es nicht er kickt mich raus wenn ich eine andere Zone gestartet starte.
Habe auch Skype und Teamviewer falls das hilft.Wie bei den Bildern Oben die ich gepostet habe:(
Ich möchte auch das es über mein Hamachi läuft da ich keinen root möchte
Skype Addy : pumaherz ^.^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
screenshot001 - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums screenshot004 - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums screenshot002 - What you've all been waiting for... - RaGEZONE Forums

Yeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm sexy and I know it ^.^ Umtz umtz umtz

Thanks for help ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back