• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

What's the best Football club?

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Olympique Lyonnais For the win :>

That's the best Fench's team. But imo Barcelona rules everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Barcelona is the only way to go... That is the beautiful game.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Real Madrid
Manchester
Barcelona

3 best ever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We all know Barca is the best. No doubt.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone with eyes can see Barcelona is miles ahead at the moment, but you give Liverpool 5 years and we will be back at the top. We have our brilliant Scot Dalglish back and he will set everything right. #fact. duck you Benitez.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Although Barca is the best, this season isn't their best D:

@I Rule MU: We'll see, we'll see :p

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't agree with that man. Their still in every competition, leading in the league, strong position to knock out Shakhtar Donestk in UCL, final date with Real Madrid in the Copa. They're fighting for it all and they're favorites for it all.

Dalglish is undoing everything Benitez did to destroy Liverpool. Our youth system is back now, hopefully churning out more Gerrard's and Carraghers (I've got my eye on Ince, Spearing, and Pachecho. Kelly is performing well already and all he needed was a chance, which is what he got.) I'm telling you man King Kenny is back and all we needed was that magical Scottish touch.

Reaction score
Anyone with eyes can see Barcelona is miles ahead at the moment, but you give Liverpool 5 years and we will be back at the top. We have our brilliant Scot Dalglish back and he will set everything right. #fact. duck you Benitez.

I couldn't agree more. Benitez was one of those managers whose successfull for a season or two, then it all goes tits up. He did a good job to start with, its the fact that he made a poop hole of the club when he left. Dalglish on the other hand is a consistently good manager.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah plus he knows the club inside out. Take Gerrard, who is probably the biggest inspiration to the team, and Dalglish is bigger than him. I'm still convinced it was not Benitez who helped win the Champions League, but Gerrard. He's the one who fought back, led by example, and urged everyone on. Now we have something similar to Barca going on at Anfield. Look at Guardiola. He's been a Barca man his whole life and the fans adore him. He knows the club inside out, it's strengths and weaknesses, and it's style. Same with King Kenny. He knows Liverpool, he knows how we play best and he knows we belong at the top which is where he is taking us.

Reaction score
The only reason Liverpool aren't doing so well at the moment is because Dalglish is picking up and fixing the pieces that Benitez has broken. They'll succeed once again. They're playing Sunderland tomorrow. I'm really nervous actually. :p:

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have the utmost respect for Roy Hodgson, but he just wasn't the man for the job. Even with Dalglish rearranging things and setting them back the right way, you have to admit Liverpool are playing much better. And I can't wait for tomorrow. Hopefully we will have 3 more points in the bag.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And we did! Despite the messed up penalty call we were easily the better team. More pressure, more chances, and despite not having more possession, Liverpool definitely deserved it after Suarez's ridiculous goal. He shot that in from an impossible angle, I still can't understand how he managed to get that in.

Reaction score
I'm not just saying this out of spite, but the refereeing was of a VERY poor quality. The penalty was ridiculously given, aswell as Suarez' goal being offside. Sunderland were definitely the more dominant team throughout the game, it was just ridiculous tackles and poor passing that let Sunderland down. The 56/44 possession throughout the game obviously wasn't too true. Liverpool definitely made the most of their chances, where as Sunderland didn't.

Back