• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Whats the problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK.

I've followed every guide in making a server and I'm stuck with the same problem as i was the last time i tried. My server works perfectly fine when i use 127.0.0.1 BUT when i try with my WAN IP or my no-ip... it doesnt work "Unable to connect to server" is the error message.

I am really not sure what the problem is. I've contacted a number of people who have told me to look at the server files.. ODBC.. config.pk and port forwarding. I've tried port forwarding but it doesnt seem to work...

Can someone please help me because I've read many guides and I am unable to find the problem.
All help is welcome

Thank you for reading, Sorry for my bad english.

Harry // gsm_harry@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
soz foxx.. u didnt say it clearly... sorry either that or i mistook what u meant.

Thanks all for ur support.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shot_2007_10_23_000 - Whats the problem?? - RaGEZONE Forums

I believe that this kind of problem has already been reported before but i couldnt find the thread...

Basically if i try connecting through kalonline.exe then the error message is "it is not our service time" or somethin. and if i try through the ms-dos the error message is somethin about the version... (see attatchment)

PLEASE help with it plz...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back