• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Whats the SEA Private Server Emulator out there? and...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I got 2 questions,

What is the best SEA Private Server Emulator out there?

and is there a higher or lower risk getting sued using the SEA version over the Global one.

Last edited:
Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you're in Singapore, don't host a SEA server. If you're in NA, don't host a global.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well whats the risk hosting a SEA Server of getting sured if you live in scandinavia. (Denmark)

By the way, whats the best SEA Private Server Emulator out there? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well whats the risk hosting a SEA Server of getting sured if you live in scandinavia. (Denmark)

By the way, whats the best SEA Private Server Emulator out there? :)

CelinoSEA Public Release ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, what version is it for 1.05? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That sucks, I noticed some private servers having 1.05 - What is the differences in features between 1.02 and 1.05? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want a big bang emulator :( - v97 is 1.02 right? and I haven't got answered the question if I run a server in USA with SEA Version is there a risk of getting sued still?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is always a risk for hosting maplestory servers, Nexon owns Maplestory copyrights, Maplesea distributors only owns a license.

Since you are from USA, you will be in greater risk, since intellectual rights is a pretty big deal, so basically, yes they can still sue you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not from USA, I live in Denmark. The Server is in USA. :)

Reaction score
From what I see, Nexon America is more agressive with Private Servers.. I'm guessing 'cause they're in America, and sueing is the American Way of saying 'duck you!' ):. I haven't heard of any MSEA Server getting a DMCA, except for Celino, but they're still online, hehe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you from singapore and ur'e hosting a SEA server . Its more likely of you getting sued by AsiaSoft and Nexon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well what is the best SEA server out there and is there one with bigbang? :D (1.05) ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well what is the latest out there which is emulator?:D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats why I also ask what is the latest?:D

Back