Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's your favorite version of Aion to play, and why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well sad news nothing works fine and perfect, the EMU+++ admin panel dont work the rest i cannot test and its a nogo for me because i want skins.
The SPP Aion is good if you dont play over 40 and dont go in instances High level contant is totally brocken at least on the elyos side.
i didnt test the others.
Robsons EMU+++ does look like it has potential but needs a little work, the SPP needs alot of work and i mean alot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking SPP because I got the link from that thread, but this seems to be the most complete one publicly available:

Robyson said he has made more fixes, but he’s no longer sharing them, and I don’t know of anyone else doing any work on this version.

The code i have now is private and in advanced fixes and will not be shared, sorry.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking SPP because I got the link from that thread, but this seems to be the most complete one publicly available:

Robyson said he has made more fixes, but he’s no longer sharing them, and I don’t know of anyone else doing any work on this version.
Yes and i dont blame him for that i think Gigatr00n stopped for the same reason i think.
I did try to "fuse" SPP and EMU+++ but it didnt work at all, also i dont have the knowlege to do so. I think Robysons EMU+++ is more complete for playing try that version. For me SPP killed my Fun playing AION.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes and i dont blame him for that i think Gigatr00n stopped for the same reason i think.
I did try to "fuse" SPP and EMU+++ but it didnt work at all, also i dont have the knowlege to do so. I think Robysons EMU+++ is more complete for playing try that version. For me SPP killed my Fun playing AION.
Yeah, that is not me giving Robyson grief, I appreciate the many packs he has made and shared. I just mentioned it so people don’t keep asking him for updates. If he happens to release one, great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2.7 and 3.9. beckups server that you can find online on one community hosted. because its honest work and not cash oriented.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me it would be version 1.0, but I never found files of this version. This login screen is very nostalgic for me :(

Back