• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Where are the exp / drop rate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please. Faced the problem of changing exp / drop rate. Now I have 5000 on the server. I want to downgrade them to 300. But I can not find the file that is responsible for this value, please tell me where this file is located. And I apologize for my English.

Помогите пожалуйста. Столкнулся с проблемой изменения exp / drop рейтов. Сейчас у меня на сервере рейты составляют 5000. Я хочу понизить их до 300. Но не могу найти файл который отвечает за это значение подскажите пожалуйста где находится этот файл. И прошу прощения за свой английский.

LootTimes = 2000,0
ExpTimes = 2000,0

managererver.ini

closed

Back