• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Where can i get a client for my server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I mean where can i get dragonraja.exe for my server? theres none in the server files package, and the one that comes with 1.4 installation is an auto update client...

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Thailand 2 server for DRO 1.4 Working noproblem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm honestly curious about the same thing. I'm thinking Dr-Int de-compiled and re-compiled the auto-updater so it doesn't update... Not sure though.

And if Thralas and/or Spherix reads this: I'm back :eek6:.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
noel00
You dun no about your drserver config
Everyone got drserver from here or others
When you first time for Installation server completed
And you Connect to Server with DragonRaja 1.4 Client (pack Include your drserver)
When you Put ID and Password Client can not conect to server and show massege "Server is Updated please go to www???...."

This mean Normally
This problem May be config by
1. Add ID to gmtable also (same as chr_log_info)

or
2. Debug DBdaemon for ignor update

If you search for new DragonRaja.exe for You client
It's wrong way

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but the client included in drserver.rar crash the game.... its no compatible with dragon raja 1.4

Back