• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Where I obtain server 1860 for my server of priston?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody could help me?

It makes time that I look server 1860 to function my server that stopped to function with server 1855.

Thx.

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
You don't, and this has already been asked asked like a few topics down. As SiK said... quit asking for updated servers... we don't have them yet. You can still run 1855 server and run the 1860 client. Infact I don't even use 1855 server, I'm still using 1849 or whatever it is, and no complaints.

How exactly did your 1855 server stop functioning?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Server is 1855 and the Client is 1860, but all time who I try to enter appears "Unable to Connect Server".
For this reason it would like to catch a server more current.

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
That is incorrect! That is not a sign of needing upgrade, that is a sign of needing to fix your server/client connection. 1855 server and 1860 client work well together as that is my setup. You would just need to change the server version in the server-side hotuk.

In your case, it seems that the client is not connecting to the server for some odd reason. What you need to do is re-read SiK's guide on how to setup an updated server. See if there is anything you missed in there or see if there is anything in there that might be able to help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI!

Thanks for your help.

I made an update in the client and my server is working now.

But there's another problem... Now I can't enter as GM of the server in the new client.

What I need to do to enter as GM?

When only I enter as a any player.

I'm using client 1855.

Client 1860 always gives " Unable Connect Server".

Do you have a GM client 1855 that I can manager the sever.

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No such thing as a "GM Client", follow the guide for making yourself a GM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some archive of my update can be blocking mine client GM?
Which archive?

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is NO such thing as a "GM Client". ANY client can be used to log in GM mode.

Trying to be better
Reaction score
GM Client is a normal game.exe with one GM hotuk

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i guess he's using rPT, PyePT clients - which was modified to prevent running in admin mode, so get the official KPT ones to have Admin mode

Back