• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Where is DCR-Project?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I am Iago (I just created this account because I couldn't login into my old one) and 2/3 years ago there was a post for DCR-Project. I was looking for it now recently, and I found the post but all of the links are dead, and I can't find any archive for it. If anyone knows where it is now, please tell me where.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I am Iago (I just created this account because I couldn't login into my old one) and 2/3 years ago there was a post for DCR-Project. I was looking for it now recently, and I found the post but all of the links are dead, and I can't find any archive for it. If anyone knows where it is now, please tell me where.

The link for the whole download works, albeit the download is ~20GB.

Upvote 0
Back